Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What's in the Name?

Being a GlammaGrandma means more then starving oneself into a size 2, wearing Jimmy Choo shoes, or having a house that fits into Architectural Digest. A GlammaGrandma has a state of mind that is beautiful, healthy, and happy. We take care of those around us and ourselves and we are interested and willing to try new things and push beyond our limits.

So what makes one feel beautiful, healthy, and happy? Perhaps it’s a walk on the beach or climbing a mountain trail. It could be a bike ride or jog through a local park. I recently jumped tandem out of a plane. It was scarier then anything I have ever done, but it certainly pushed me beyond my limits, and thus made me very happy.

What is your state of mind? What brings you beauty, health and happiness? What does a GlammaGrandma mean to you?

Running Hugs,
GlammaGrandma

No comments:

Post a Comment